C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:08:48 -0500
I couldn't find a picture of one for you on the internet but, imagine
neoprene (which is the stuff dive suits are made out of)  Now imagine a
glove with it's fingers cut out except the thumb (I'm assuming they want a
thumb)  The Benik splints are made out of neoprine.  Quite nice looking in
cool colors.  There will be a hard part going from the hand down that will
keep Zachs hand slightly hyperextended or which ever position the therapist
wants it to be in.  Do you have a way of recieving pictures through email?

Beth the OT