C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:50:16 -0400
well, it is not about my disability, but, i knew this guy at college that
was born without eyes. now, donnie had a sense of humor about this. he'd
invite people into his dorm room and purposely have the lights out and
blinds closed. he'd wait until you ask him to turn on the lights then say,
oh, you guys are not able to function without light.
 i digress.
  once we were at the villege inn (a resturant that many of the students
would use as a hangout. we were eating and shooting bull.  a girl   walks
over and says "donnie, do you remember me?" donnie reaches out and pats her
on the backside and says "oh, yes, i remember you." we could not wait until
she was gone to start ribbing him as to how he remembered her. when the
kidding started, donnie would say, "oh, i have no eyes for her." and "i
really can't ee