C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:08:25 -0400
Thanks Joy,

In ways I've seen more as a child than I've known as an adult.

I never will suffer from knowing too much, though I do get migraines..

But much depends on the teacher as the pupil.

You are a good teacher.

Until my recent spinal cord injury CP as part of multiple disabilities has
not been of issue for me.  As a bachelor who takes precaution, parenting
children is not a major concern either.

You gave an informative succinct answer.  I am grateful for that.

Interestingly, I've noticed the term "mosaic" used to describe chromosome
misalignments which can be factors in Downs syndrome.

Do you know whether these contribute to Cerebral Palsy?

S.