C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:13:34 -0500
Kristina,

Why?

ISM

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristina Fallon
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 5:01 PM
Subject: just a thought for single moms or dads

I had never thought until recently about this and thought I would pass
it on.

I have a 5 YO with CP, non-walker, non--crawler, and thought about what
would
happen if I died in the night.  She could lay in bed with me for days
and
help would never come.  So I told my step Mom I would E-mail her by
lunch
every day, or she was to call.  If no answer she was to call someone to
check
on me.
I know this is a bad thought but I know some of you are in the same
place I
am and should have a back up like this in place.

Kristina