C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robin Frisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:38:58 -0500
Hi Susan,
Thank you for your birthday wishes!

Zach is doing wonderfully, thank you for asking. He is a volunteer at our
local library as a "Reading Buddy" to younger children. He also volunteers
at the Children's Museum here, doing programming with visitors.

He is in a much smaller high school now which has been wonderful. He has as
he puts it" real friends" now, and a girlfriend!

He is on meds, which help tremendously with the seizures and depression.

We still face challenges every day, but we work through them, which I guess
is what life is really all about . . .

Thank you for remembering and asking!
Robin