C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 21:07:22 -0700
my dad ran a research project, and the computers he used took up two or three rooms in an office! the project was looking into the race riots in Watts, (los Angeles), Newark, nj, and detroit, Mi......... they found the common things to be; too many undereducated, underemployed, or unemployed young Black men and while we might say, uh, that's not surprising, that is a simplifacation,  my dad's research as well as others, brought racism to the fore front and helped point the way for Lyndon Johnson to start his programs. it took my dad and his team, ten years to sort all the data.
1950|                                                               |1980
Key
 Publications about Walter J Raine
 Publications by Walter J Raine

1950-1950
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1951-1951
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1952-1952
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1953-1953
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1954-1954
 1 Publication by Walter J Raine

1955-1955
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1956-1956
 3 Publications by Walter J Raine

1957-1957
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1958-1958
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1959-1959
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1960-1960
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1961-1961
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1962-1962
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1963-1963
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1964-1964
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1965-1965
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1966-1966
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1967-1967
 4 Publications by Walter J Raine

1968-1968
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1969-1969
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1970-1970
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1971-1971
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1972-1972
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1973-1973
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1974-1974
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1975-1975
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1976-1976
 1 Publication by Walter J Raine

1977-1977
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1978-1978
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1979-1979
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

1980-1980
 0 Publications by Walter J Raine

Most widely held works by Walter J Raine
Los Angeles riot study; the ghetto merchant survey by Walter J Raine( Book )
1 editions published between 1967 and 1967 in English and held by 73 libraries worldwide

The perception of police brutality in south central Los Angeles by Walter J Raine( Book )
1 editions published between 1967 and 1967 in English and held by 54 libraries worldwide

Los Angeles riot study : the perception of police brutality in south central Los Angeles by Walter J Raine( Book )
1 editions published between 1967 and 1967 in English and held by 7 libraries worldwide

The relationship between character structure and academic achievement by Walter J Raine( Book )
3 editions published between 1956 and 1956 in English and held by 4 libraries worldwide

The dynamics of riot growth : an epidemiological approach by Stephen L Burbeck( Book )
1 editions published between 1976 and 1976 in English and held by 3 libraries worldwide

Los Angeles riot study; the ghetto merchant survey by Walter Jerome Raine( Book )
1 editions published between 1967 and 1967 in English and held by 1 library worldwide

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine