C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:22:42 -0400
Dina,
    May I ask how old you were when you took up horseback riding? I took a
few lessons in my teens, but then I fell off one day. I wasn't hurt and it
happened so fast that I didn't have time to get scared, but my mother did
and from that day on she was always "too busy" to take me back for more
lessons. She was very supportive of most  of my activities, but had been
completely horse phobic since her own childhood.  I'm nearly 40 now, have
always regretted that I stopped my lessons and have often wondered whether I
could go back to it as an adult. Susan