C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:30:31 -0600
This sounds fun!  In 1997, we had a major flood (closing the town for at
least 6 weeks), after the majority of people returned to their homes and
started cleaning up, a woman from Texas decided to bring her 60 foot
grill and give the people a Texas BBQ, the food they fixed was
wonderful.  It was a fun night with everybody.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net