C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:27:00 -0500
UT Dental School here has a specialized residency in exceptional Pedodontics,
but it's only for leatning to work with childrens with disabilities. No adult
counterpart that I know of. I am personally glad to have dentures. My daughter
went through the UT department because of a cleft palate and she received
excellent care.

University of Tennessee(UT), not University of Texas

Bobby