C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:27:06 -0500
The Megillat Esther (the scroll of Esther) doesn't have the name of God in
it.  It's read on Purim which is coming up next week.  I'm being educated in
a Jewish day school, and am Jewish.  The differences between Judaism are too
many and complex for me to explain all at once... it would probably end up
being a twenty page letter, at least.  I'd be happy to answer any questions,
though!  Just ask on the list, or e-mail me personally.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Mag wrote:
what is the difference between judaism and islam?

Mike wrote:
Here's a brainteaser for you...  What book of the Bible makes no
reference to God, and yet we see God's hand at work in its pages?