C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:01:12 -0400
I think Mike now lives in a city in NC that's not known for its large
population of persons with disabilities - Asheville, NC, am I right, Mike?
So it makes sense that there wouldn't be a long waiting list for those
waiting to get subsidized housing.

On the other hand, I understand that the waiting list is much longer in
larger (and flatter!) cities in NC like Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham and
Wilmington.

Kat