C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:20:25 EDT
I try to stay away from bars.  It's not me.  I can't stand being in a room
full of smoke.  I can drink alcohol but I prefer being someplace where if my
balance goes I know I don't have to worry about getting someplace safe.

Michael Jeffries
AIM, MSN and Yahoo! ID  mjeff25916
 <A HREF="http://profiles.yahoo.com/mjeff25916">mjeff25916's Yahoo! Profile</A

ICQ# 53522767

"In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow.  The answer now
is don't give in, aim for a new tomorrow!"   Judas Priest 'You've Got Another
Thing Coming"