C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:51:32 -0500
If you would like to see some the patterns that are possible to get  put on
AFOs go to
www.orthomerica.com, Click on the TC2 AFO System-- symbol w/ different
coloured types of 3d  blocks, look at pattern transfers link. There are all
kinds of hockey/basketball teams, although the butterflies I chose are not
there. My orthotist must get their patterns from somewhere else.
Any orthotist can order braces from Orthomerica, just need to send them the
casts. Mine are being made in Canada by Orthoproactive, OR ELSE THE GOV'T
won't pay.
Hope this helps.
Jenn