C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:03:07 -0400
If you feel comfortable, please forward Betty's post.  I'd like to examine
it in light of my archives to see how she could possibly come to "public
lynching" of Trisha.  Stake burning, maybe, but no lynching. :-O

I find it odd that Betty would be strident when, during phone conversation,
she readily admits to being upset at times with TC's modus operandi.  Trisha
certainly appears to have cast a spell there.

Regarding Kathy Jo, sure, I'd be glad to try.  Would appear that,
cognitively, she is rather infantile.  However, she has sent posts filled
with lucidity.  Go figure.  I think maybe there may be some memory
impairment as she will re-ask a question after it's been answered once or
twice already.  I have seen a bit of improvement in this area over the last
couple of years.  Could this be due to the socialization of the list?  Any
road, just let me know when you need a hand.

-Kyle