C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:50:15 -0500
emma wrote:

> ...  I need to find
> somebody with
> technical know--how to help me get mine up.  I already have a
> photo up on another
> website- can someone tell me if it would bbe possible to move
> that photo onto
> the CP adults site, or do I need to start the process again?

You are saying that you don't have a copy of the image file on your local
computer now? If so, the easiest thing to do is to download the image off
the other site, then upload it off your computer onto the CPAdults site.

Feel free to e-mail me off list if you need step-by-step help with any of
this.

And I'm really, really sorry to hear about your dog...

Brent