C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kimberly McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 19:50:31 +0000
Dear Cerebral Palsy listserv subscribers,

Because you are subscribed this listserv, we thought you might be interested in a study about medication safety study being run by Inflexxion, Inc., a behavioral health research company that specializes in management of chronic pain and safe use of pain medication.  The study will be testing whether giving people access to online information about how to safely manage pain medication is an effective way to increase safe use, storage, and disposal of pain medication.

If you are a person who has chronic pain, we would like to extend you the opportunity to participate in the study.  To do so, please go to the following website and under the "Medication Safety" section,  click  "Please complete this screener and consent form" to take the screener and see if you are eligible to participate in the study.

http://www.inflexxion.com/researchstudies/

If you are a health care provider or work with people who have chronic pain, we would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to let patients know about our study.  A flyer describing the study is attached to this email. Please feel free to call me 617-614-0373, or Dr. Liz Donovan, Research Scientist, 617-614-0444 with any questions. This study has been approved by the New England Institutional Review Board.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Kimberly McHugh
Research Coordinator
Inflexxion, Inc.
T (617) 332 6028 x273
F (617) 332 1820
www.inflexxion.com
This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this electronic message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone in the United States at 617-332-6028, and delete the original message from your system. Thank you.