C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:44:44 -0500
Actually, I think it was a surety that the Canadian government required for
US citizens who wanted to move to Canada.  It's been at least a couple of
years since I've looked at the site, so I might not be remembering it right
(I admit I was so disgusted at Bush winning the last election, I was
thinking of immigrating - fortunately I got out of my funk for the most
part and am glad I didn't seriously consider the move!)

Kat