C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:52:11 -0700
Wanda,

In general I do what Bobby does; I have seen people use the things that
carhops at drive-ins used to use for making change if they have good use
of one hand.  YMMV (your mileage may vary) or YSMMV (your son's mileage
may vary).  I never did that because I had more trouble getting the
change in it than it was worth.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950