C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:54:59 -0400
well since i did not know better i married and started a family. my youngest
son is 15 and now i am looking at "how the hell am i going to keep going
until he is out of school?" i believed that "it wont get worse crapola that
dr. feed us. these docs need to have their butts kicked. i went to see a
pediactric ortho. i wish he'd have believed that my problem was aging with
cp. instead he thinks it has to be a neck injury because "that is all that
could explain the global pain i have" (referral to spine center, another
round of referrals for every body. i could just throw up.} oh yes, there is
a neck injury you fool doctor, but there is also many other injuries too. i
wish i'd had this website to give him. and once it is up and going i'll
still get it to him. i have his email address,  they still spout this wont
be any worse stuff.