C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 07:49:00 -0400
Yeah, those were the days.  I recall one time when this Asian kid (math
majors always seem to be Asian back then..dunno why.) was carrying this
huge box of Hollerith cards out of the Electrical Engineering building
at Ohio State and he tripped.  Cards went everywhere.  I figured at
first it was just a few lines of code and the rest were data cards, but
by the way he was screaming/crying I soon figured out it was an entire
deck of FORTRAN source code.  Poor kid.