C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:45:19 -0400
I kinda like the Gandhi way, passive non-cooperation.  Or like that one
scene from Malcolm X where all the guys are in their suits, ties and hats
standing a quiet vigil outside the hospital.  Can you believe how unnerving
that must be?  I say get everyone to sit outside the capitol building, bring
signs, and camp out, for a long, long time.  Sit in your congressperson's
office for a long, long time.  Everyday.  Stare at them, they can't kick you
out for that can they?

Beth t the OT