C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:30:06 -0800
i had the cables, the box cost about as much as the
dvd cost judy. but, it works. the only problem was
when i first tried to play a dvd, it started
rolling and flickering with static so i thought the
dvd
 player was bad, then i noticed that the vcr was on
though and turned it off. the dvd quitened down and
played great.
so i do have to remember that vcr is off when dvd is
on. it appears that if the vcr is on the copy guard
starts trying to go into gear.

 this is how this all came down. i walk in, judy is
 opening a box. takes out a dvd player and says "you
 are the man, make it work." i kid you not. so when
 she got in today, there it was playing a dvd i bought
 for her. good ole radio shack.