C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenn bartimus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:11:25 -0700
I love my lamp.. I need a few more but.. How do you replace one of the glasses when they break and the store where you can get them doesnt sell the glass by themselves.
Jenn
 "Barber, Kenneth L." wrote:Some places I have had had a switch controlled plug in. I guess you have to
have the electricians put them in special.