C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:16:36 -0400
Hullo and welcome, Amy!

I'm Kat, one of the mods of the group.  Kendall's right, most of the members of this group are CP adults, mostly in our middle ages or a bit older.  I myself am a paraplegic CP in my early 50s and living in NC.  I've been so busy lately as I've been travelling a lot for my job but since we're at a lull at the moment, I'm around at the moment if you've got any questions.

Kendall gave you the name of a couple of lists that are geared towards parents of CP kids so you should find help there, too, if needed. :)

Ask us anything - we talk about a lot on this list - mostly non-CP issues but we do keep on topic on occasion! ;)

Kat