C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:36:48 -0500
 I'm sometimes sent over a PCA, who I
call the "human ash tray"because I can smell heavy amounts of smoke on her
clothes.  I feel sorry for her in someway because she is good looking and
smart but her down fall is smoking, I would love to tell her that but I'm
her employer and I feel you mustn't tell your employees what habits to have
and not.

   actually more and more employers are telling their emploees that they
can't have certain bad habits.