C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 10:51:35 -0400
Sounds like you've BTDT, eh?  Last time we went we chatted with a German
couple who were headed west out of Dubois to cycle on a tandem bike.
They had shorts on when they left Dubois.  By the time they reached the
CD they were wearing every piece of clothing they had and were walking
the bike.

This was the second week of August and there was still snow on the
ground.  Unbelievable.  We made yellow snow.  And yes, I was mindful of
the wind, but Alex wasn't.  A mistake I doubt he'll repeat.

Kyle