C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:04:48 -0800
i don't normally get a mental block like that, but, i
must be getting old. don't forget ford replaced nixon.

  judy and i have been discussing  some of the funny
stuff that presidents have happen. ford hitting
someone with a golf ball and tripping coming off the
ramp of air force one, president busk the elder
throwing up on the japanese prime minister, etc. she
suggested a little research and a book would be
interesting. research on the really early presinential
miscues would be hard because they did not have motion
pictures and stuff like that probably did not get
wrote down. it would make for a funny book though.