C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:39:59 -0400
Hi! Bobby,

I found my copy of your book on my bookshelf. Who is it that was looking for one? I would be glad to mail it to them if they promise to mail or back to me when they are done with it.

I am going to New York for five days on Monday. I will be back in Florida on Friday evening Jul. 20th. If they want me to merely to them before they leave they need to contact me right away of course.

Regards

Gary Marcus ([log in to unmask])