C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:53:26 -0500
I've been off again for the last couple of days still trying to get my email
to organize itself. I'm not a total Survivor nut but, find myself entranced
with the show (haven't seen the people when they show up on the other
shows).  Tried watching our American version of Big Brother but, find the
people too whiny with nothing to do.  At least in Survivor we get to see
them compete...
Perhaps it's just we sometimes like to live vicariously but, through other
people?

Beth