C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:25:04 +0800
Good luck for the interview, Mag, it sounds like a great place to
work, is it full time or part time work?
I am meeting with my job placement consultant (yeah, long and useless
title, I know, who has the job of thinking up these titles, can I
apply for that job) for the first time tomorrow, if she is as good as
the woman who did my intake interview I'll be happy.
Looking forward to reading your UCP article!

Rayna