C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:49:01 -0600
Hi All ,

I must have missed the original post.  What date was it posted on?

The weekend before Thanksgiving , we had two adopted kids here at my home
from Romania.  One was 4 1/2 and the other one was 2 1/2.  They were scared
of me.  Finally what was said to them was "her body is broken".  As I recall
correctly one of them asked about getting better.  Somebody answered them
yes.  After they went to bed , I cornered my parents and they told me that
it is possible!

Kathy