C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim and Amanda Cossey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:34:22 -0600
(Coming out of lurk mode)

Deborah,

I was going to say the same thing as Mag.
I was in a car accident in 1996.  It caused my Fibromyalgia to flare up.
Before the accident, the pain wasn't as noticeable.
I have the same problem with my hips and lower back.  And my neck and
Shoulders.  I was under a Chiropractor's care for two years. (One before and
one after my accident.)
I am now under the care of a Rheumatologist.  I have tried Vioxx, Arthrotec,
Celebrex, and a few others.  Vioxx killed my stomach. None of them really
helped.  I hope you have better results with your med.

Hope this helps!
Amanda