C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 18:11:23 -0500
I don't think I know this actually but I feel once somebody told me that
Gemini starts sometime between May 15-20 but don't quote me.  I myself am a
Gemini since my birthday is this coming Tuesday and I will be 24.  By the
way, happy birthday Carla and other May birthdays that I might have missed.
I have another friend with a birthday on May 27th and another on May 29th,
so May is like birthday month here.  But however I know more worse, there's
a family of six children and most of them and their parents all have July
birthdays.

Thanks,
Anthony