C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:27:03 -1000
>Everyone misspeaks and that is simply human. The media should focus
>on the issues Americans care about and forget these stupid gaffes.
>We are upset about the way our comments get reported as well and in
>one headline they made a retraction but who the hell sees those. The
>headline does the damage and actually quoted Flora saying the exact
>opposite of what her position is. The headline was Flora Jessop
>calls Texas raid a colossal mistake. What she said is it would be a
>collossol mistake to return the kids to the compound.
On CNN a reporter used persecution when she meant prosecution just
the other day when referring to the polygamist wrong doing.
It's not just that the media is biased for Obama (NOT FOX) it's that
his campaign has galvanized the whole world to have hope again and
that is vital to our well being. 100,000 people in Berlin. The world
is as sick of Bush as most of us are. Obama is helping our world
standing, McCain is not.