C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 13:48:35 -0400
Yes, I know, and I'm sorry for responding so quickly -- I'd forgotten that
Linda had mentioned her humorous response.

This is what happens when someone quotes a snippet a few weeks later and
just comments on that bit.  It'd have been nice if they had included the
entire quote. But anyway ... I admit I jumped the gun, too.

Personally if an adult asks me "what happened to you?" I'll just say
"Nothing, why?"  If a kid asks why I'm in a wheelchair, I'll say something
like. "Because it's the way I am."

Kat