C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:18:09 +0800
Just looked at Deri's website for the pic's (thanks for doing that
Deri, I'm still using Amaya on my `puter - still have to get round to
downloading a decent browser... - and can't access Yahoogroups), and
wow, you all look fabulous.  I have to ask though - Kat, why why why
why did you get rid of all that wonderful hair!!!!!!!!  I would sell
my SOUL for hair like that, you looked FANTASTIC!

Rayna
(Who will get a decent picture scanned next week and join you all)
{And who has the flu at the moment - all stuffed up and snuffly - damn
change of seasons...}