C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:08:10 -0500
Those of us from the "Peoples' Movements" know the rhetoric.

What's fascinating to me is that Mr. Dart by breeding and wealth is a
Texas Republican with Friends in the Highest Places.  Hearing strains of
V. Lenin from Mr. Dart strikes me as funny: that comedy and politics are
now higher art.  And also tragic.

I wish Mr. Dart every success, for protection of ADA is major for all
people with disabilities, and certainly in his struggles with health.
He has fought long and effectively for our cause.

S.