C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DAVID GREGG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:23:17 -0800
Shawn,
My heart goes out to you and your daughter.  I know that I will be facing
the same issue with my son in the future.  All I can say is that I will pray
for your situation and that God will help her through this and hopefully
some hearts will be touched in some way.  Best of luck and God bless you.
Samantha