C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:21:14 EST
My problem with sexuality and disabled women lately has been that those I've
dated have tried to prove something.  It seems like they are going out of
their way to prove they are sexual.  They have slept with a lot of guys
before I came along and have gotten into the promiscuous lifestyle.

I am sexual in the sense that I am a man and I know who I am and enjoy being
with women.  But I am not promiscuous and don't believe in casual sex.
Aren't there any disabled virgins any more?  It doesn't seem like it.  It
seems like the disabled women I am meeting want to do it just to prove they
can.  Sheesh.

Paul V.