C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:35:26 -0600
Twice in a week!?  We're lucky to get two performers of her caliber in a
year in Laramie!  Laramie's not the end of the world, but the rumor is
that you can see it from here on a clear day ;-{)}

Kendall Corbett

An unreasonable man (but my wife says that that's redundant!)

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950