C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 10:23:43 -0400
Just had to brag.  My husband John is probably going to be on CNN on Sunday
night 10:00 pm.  He's inspecting the Solid Rocket motor section with another
guy.  The other guy has a white head band on, my husband is the bearded dark
hair guy.  Not sure if they got the front or back of him during the
inspection though.  Oh, the program is called Terminal Count about the space
shuttle.  Too cool.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]