C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 09:25:53 -0700
You DO??? Gads, I'd love to see that video!!! Medtronics WAS going to film
my surgery, but decided not too just before. Keith wanted a copy. I think
it's a little weird that my husband wanted to watch them cutting me open...

Other then the spinal headaches, and the fact my IV kept coming out or
clogging, (I had FIVE IVs started total), it went pretty well. For some
STRANGE reason, I wasn't needle phobic this time around. I watched them
replace each IV and never had a problem. Guess it could be attributed to
just turning 35! *laugh*

At 11:14 AM 7/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dana,
>
>         I'm glad surgery went sort of OK and they let Gillis in the room.
>Taking
>those suture out sounded awful. I hope you adjust to the pump and get the
>dosage
>titrated correctly. I don't kow that much about except that I have a video
>of it
>produced by the company that manufactures the pump.
>
>Bobby

Dana Marshall
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/5326