C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:42:28 -0500
i am just asking a question.
it just seems to me that we have people charged with murder and the team
stands behind them. another chokes the coach and there is hell to pay to
fire him. there are numerous people who have drug testing, test positive,
and continue to get chance after chance (strawberry and howe come to mind).
rocker shoots off his mouth (dumb) politically incorrect, and he can not put
it to rest no matter how many appologies, how many mayors former mayors and
former U.N. ambassators go to bat (no pun intended) for him.  and i say "why
is this guy different?" by the way howe is a white guy. so no not
necessarily the race card.