C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:30:55 -0600
Have you tried a communication device or a recording device to explain to
people who happen to call you, that says something like you have a difficult
time speaking.  I myself use a communication device called the Pathfinder
and it does wonders over the phone.  Again, it's my job to make technical
service calls over the phone to anywhere, and people have been surprised
about how well a communication device sounds over the phones, and I have had
high success rates too.

Thanks,
Anthony