C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:09:05 -0400
I agree and hope they don't.  I imagine the video games (especially if
they're Gameboys) would be handy to establish rapport with the kids.
And the Gameboys would take up less space and weight than books, even
paperbacks.  Today's kids would rather play video games than read, which
is a sad commentary on today's kids and their values, although I'm happy
to see the Harry Potter books have done a lot to change that.

Kat