C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paige Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:05:58 -0500
Mike,

He was VERY good- he measured me and the current dinosaur and measured me IN
the dinosaur... out of the dinosaur, sitting in a regular chair... and we
really went back and forth between adaptations that would be
suitable/ok/best...

Got the Drs letter finished and faxed - thanks to someone pretty damn
special! and I am off to collect all the documents that I need in an hour or
so.

Thanks for your input Mike.

Paige