C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:33:48 -0400
Ken,

  Any group which is denied rights, and branded for any reason are more agressive about being treated equally. Do you not fight for the rights of the diabled? and when that's gets agreesive its okay becasue it for you and yours. Rights are for all or for none. Black people had to get pretty agressive..... Change happens - the opposition decides how agressive the people have to get. Obviously, with people lilke you admantly against Gay rights - then there has to be a counter part - adamntly for Gay rights. Conservatives hate anyone not exactly like them and with hatred create war zones. The problem is not created by the Gays, the Pagans, the disabled, etc. It is created by the Conservatives - who them can point then finger and say - see I knew they where no good, becasue look at how agressive they are for their way. Never mind that you just legislated your way as the way. Apply the Golden Rule - not the one that Donald uses either. Do unto others as you would have them do onto you. That doesn't say - just staright others, just Christian others, just male others or just abled bodied others - its says  Others.

And Ken - its okay to hate and loath gay people and try to change them and let then know what waste they are - just like its okay for people to hate and loath disabled people - and try to change them and let then know what waste they are. So next time you feel the need to correct someone misconceptions on the disabled - shut up - becasue you are looking at yourself, and people like you never want to hear the other side becasue you and you alone are right. That's why they burned Witches, hung Black people, had the Crusades - I gather we haven't learned from history yet.......

                                Trisha