C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:52:25 EDT
I've noticed on several of my friend's powerchairs there are no clear way to
lock those down on the Cleveland RTA I have to lock them down myself because
the driver dosen't have time to fool around trying to find out where to put
the Q'straints on the chair.  I've dealt with Quickie 2's and 3RX's and 2
Action Rangers.  These chairs were designed for home or institutional use not
for street use.  I've been in the snowbelt with a couple chairs and it's no
fun going a mile to the nearest bus route with a lift bus on that line.

Freedom!  We're gonna ring the bell, freedom to rock, freedom to talk
Freedom!  Raise your fist and yell,  freedom to rock, freedom to talk
Freedom-ring!

Alice Cooper "Freedom"  Raise Your Fist and Yell