C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:46:21 -0500
actually, anee, kansas city is right on the border with kansas(there is a
kansas city kansas, too. and it is half way between the decodas and texas.
since i am not going to be able to attend (see earlier post), it does not
matter to me, i am just pointing out that of cities with major airports it
is pretty much in the middle geographically.
   however some other cities might have more direct flight and better fares
if there is commpettion. geography is not everything. some one might want to
discuss these issues with a travel agent.