C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:15:36 -0800
i don't think you said anything except that Israel should not defend itself. i think there were several post linked together. one of you said it would be their demise if they kelp responding with force and another said they were of European descent. i was answering several post, but make no mistake about it, i do agree with Meir that the Jews have and will inherit that land and it matters not what the whole world may try to do God has promised it to Abraham and his descendants. these times have been prophesied by the Hebrew prophets and it is going to come down exactly as they prophesied it to happen. if that make any of you assume anything about me, it really does not matter one little bit.